Saturday 30 July 2011

The routine.

I understand that I post very little recently but I plan to make that differ. The past month my life seems to have hit rock bottom. In my last post I mentioned my admiration for a girl named Raine. A relationship did prevail but as usual, it came to an end. This time it was different, I ended it. I like to think of myself as an emotional based person whereas Raine was the total opposite. My new band was short lived as I left then re-entered, then our bassist left. I am currently starting two new projects as a replacement. I have started a two man duo with Jed inspired by the likes of secondhand serenade and mayday parade. The second is a metal band with a friend James Kelly which is still to come together. To top off my failure, I had a major fight with my Father with, as a result, caused a mass amount of awkwardness among my family. My routine being, as everything seems to be looking good I somehow take action to make it fail. The way things are looking it comes across to me as though I'm destine to live alone. As much as I deteste this concept, it is possibly for the best. Although all odds are against me I am determine to find my perfect girl. The trouble is finding her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment