Wednesday 6 July 2011

Disbelief.

To my own disbelief I have actually unveiled a female that I can have somewhat of a relation with. Her name is Raine. The only time I will be stereotypical is when I say that a name of that genre is a type that is only used to name tropical destination babies. This girl is not from a tropical background. She is one that suites my 'label' to near perfection. I met her through a friend and from a first glance I was attracted. I'm not a believer of love at first sight so I had to pull out my social skills, even of their minimal mass, and find out who she really was. I would be lying if I said I wasn't interested in what she had to say in return of the questions I laid upon her. She likes me music, she likes my dress sense, she likes... me. When I was to figure this out I was surprised to the extent that a smile grew on my face. An event that happens not that often. I invited her round my house after I had persuaded my mother that I was ill. The day was amazing. It wasn't romantic or mind blowing but it worked for the both of us. Every second that passed when she was in my arms was a moment of bliss. It beat a lot of things I had done prior to the event. I'm in somewhat of a rush to make us 'official' but time is key in this certain situation. I'm going to let this pan-out despite my temptation of impatient thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment