Monday 27 June 2011

The follow on.

My life has been vacuumed of any excitement of which it previously held so therefore I have nothing interesting to post. The reason for the lack of forfillment is likely due to the fact that I have practically given up on everything and the level of depression is on a constant increase. I have decided to take the easy option and yet again include an extract of my novel.

"The sweet smell of her perfume flowed through my senses and the moon glittered brightly among the stars. The look on her face expressed her appreciation for this beautiful night. As I stood, speechless, her facial expression seemed to overcome me and all my awareness of the time disappeared into the black sky above us. I fell into the long grass due to the concept of this overwhelming fantasy and her body shortly joined me. The look in her eyes read a thousand words that gently drifted through my mind. The thoughts that I ever believed that you were a lost cause had now been vanquished along with the nightmares that one haunted me."

I have no idea of when my novel will be finished but I hope the girl it's based on will get the first copy. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment