Sunday 26 June 2011

A short love story.

I haven't really spectated my blog recently as I have been indulged in my new source of entertainment which is my novel. I honestly had nothing to partake in so I took a pretty randomised decision and made a start on a novel. I felt the need to express what has took my interests so here I will include an extract...


"As I lay in admire of the low level view of the grass based on the positioning of my head on the soft but somewhat timid ground. I tilt my head slightly to reveal the beauty that lay beside me. The different colours in her hair send a breeze of admiration through my overactive brain. I slowly exhale the smoke I had earlier inhaled for a small sense of relaxation. The sun bathed on her skin, an almost glow shone back upon me. The summer holidays had felt long awaited but I settled into it instantly. I knew from the moment her eyes met mine on the first day of these wonderful holidays that I would enjoy the time that is left to unveil before me. The music that blasted through my headphones just added to high level of relaxation I felt this day. Her head slowly started to turn in my direction as a realisation hit her of my long glare. Her head met my level and a smile spread across her face at a perfect rate. Nearly as perfect as the attitude what met. "


My novel is still a 'work in progress' but will shortly be finished. I hoped anyone who viewed has left on a positive note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment