Wednesday 11 May 2011

Just my luck.

I assume it has been quite some time since my previous blog which happens to be my first. Not alot has changed to say the least. Life is moving at a steady rate and I'm still not fulfilling it to it's full potential. Lately there has been one big impact to my wreckage of a social life. Personally, I believe that it is an important event but it is likely to have no importance at all. There's this certain attractive girl in my history class of which I've noticed alot and I have take quite a fancy to her. This is not you're average teenage crush. She is very sophisticated and complex. She is inevitably been subject to my fake front which I use to fit in with the popular kids. She has definitely overheard my conversations about parties, alcoholic adventures, sexual tales and drugs. This is a huge downfall on my behalf. This girl is perfectly suited to me and she doesn't realise it. We like the same music (an advantage of epic proportion), she is intelligent like me, she likes similar things to me and we both have big ambitions. Little do you know I've had a encounter with her before... A few days before valentines day I built up the courage I needed and took inspiration from a film and made her a play list containing all my favourite acoustic songs. She seemed to really appreciate this gift but out of the blue she texts me saying she didn't want to lead me on. I became severely depressed after the commotion and decided to fight for my reasons which turned out to be an awful idea causing a big argument.Very recently I have started speaking to her again but I feel the outcome will be exactly the same. I have seeked help from one of her close friends who has agreed to partake in my 'plans'. We have devised a strategy and we shall proceed with it slowly. In doubt it will help matters but I will pursue it until I am stricken down.

No comments:

Post a Comment