Monday 30 May 2011

Endless ideas.

As many people may know, the bank holiday has started. This holiday has proven no different to any other which I have endured. Any time I get off school is wasted just lying in bed for hours on end. I sleep all day, every day. This has had instant effect as I have had uncountable sleepless nights due to my mass amount of time sleep paired with my insomnia. Another issue with me is I have insomnia, causing me to fall asleep around 3am - 4am on a daily basis. This is not necessarily a problem. All of these nights spent with nothing but my own company have given me an opportunity to look upon my future.


 I have always kept the same 3 choices of career paths which consist of architecture, journalism and psychiatry. I have never been able to choose which path I long to pursue. I have many ideas for a lifestyle but I have recently been tempted to precipitate these ideas and 'swing life away'. One of many ideas which I can carry out this thought contains all of my loves in life mixed together creating a near dream world. I shall take my vintage motorcycle to America, nothing on my back but money, a sleeping bag and a guitar. I wish to travel across America following no direction whatsoever and see where life shall lead me. This is such a tempting concept and just the thought of it makes me feel happy, to an extent of which I have never felt before. I can leave this broken life behind and just forget all my troubles. The thought of  cruising down a dirt road with no worries, nothing holding me back, is just breath-taking. This idea just forms a relation with my imagination allowing it to overcome my whole mind. The speculation of meeting new characters and environments across different states, stumbling across peoples beliefs and cultures. This whole concept fueled by my own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment