Saturday 21 May 2011

Is this a truth?

The school week has ended. This is a huge relief even though I was ill for the first 2 days. A house party is the obvious best end to a school week so on Friday night I went to my friend's party. The party was a success. I established this information because about 6 people had passed out and the others were just a drunken mess. I held many interests for the night but I had one guilty pleasure. My friend's sister Hope is hot! She was definite eye candy but she is not relationship material. I might only believe this because of the girl I like so much. She makes me think in a variety of ways.

Upon realising this I have also realised that if the girl doesn't subdue to my plans then I have put my whole life of girls behind me. At this moment in time she is the only girl for me but there is no telling whether it will change as my life goes on. This is probably just a college crush but being a teenager it's 100 times more dramatic. I am ending this post short because I have a hangover of mass proportion.

No comments:

Post a Comment