Sunday 15 May 2011

My revolutionary weekend

My average weekend is now officially over. I am not going to lie and say that is was eventful and different to any other weekend I've had because it was exactly the same. Friday night consisted of going round a friend's house and smoking pot. Saturday was less than interesting as the only thing I did was google my ass off throughout the course of the day. Sunday was actually invented as a day of rest so therefore I slept until 5pm. This leads me to believe that I am stuck in a cycle that I can never escape. I'm forever going to be alone or with a girl I don't even love but this is what I have to get the grips of. The concept that there is no true love for me. The only things in my life I have to care for is music, the Internet and weed. Nothing else seems to even enter my life with as much importance. This is the main reason I need 'her' in my life. To help me realise that there is more to my life than this endless amount of failure but I know for a fact that I messed things up by rushing my plans. I'm such an impatient person which has a big effect on my life. I just need to wait for the time where I am 100 percent happy. If that day ever comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment