Thursday 12 May 2011

Is this all?

Yet another lifeless and bland school day. Surrounded by the pretentious asshole I dislike and teachers who think they are so much better than me. I am still waiting for the day for this to all change. It's more of a dream than an expectation as in my conscience I know it nothing changes. Well if I include the the most minuscule of changes, I have at least established that secrets are best left secret for a reason. A close friend of mine, one of which I have great advise to give, told me one of his most recent secrets yesterday. One that I am certain you do not wish to hear. The person who it was the most negatively effective to overheard me telling another dear friend the series of events I had been told to keep locked in the back of my mind. Not alot had became for it so I might as well just leave this dull story here.

Also on the endless, wearisome update on my day I am questioning the progress of the 'Operation' (see post ' Just my luck'). In the way we have been texting it appears I have made anti-superficial progress but among further thought I realised this girl is complex and it probably has no significance. I have told her about my life long ambitions and she seemed to take a sudden interest. My plan of making her notice that I am not a total asshole and see the inner, sensitive 'me'. She is interested in the life path I am pursuing or she may have just been being nice. I shall have to wait for this scenario to culminate despite the fact she has absconded with my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment