Tuesday 24 May 2011

A new found Hope.

At this moment in time I am sat in my miserable school. I am not planning on going into further detail because this wretched school is explained thoroughly in my previous posts. I am under serious concern as the 'popular' kids have found out the address to this blog therefore I am under a huge amount of social failure. I am almost relaxed knowing the fact that I am about 10 times more cunning than they are so I will see to the problem before them.

Now I have gotten the day's explanatory brief out of the way I will swiftly move back into my ever-failing life.  The 'operation' including Ellen is now obviously a huge failure despite my many attempts but I have found salvation. My original assailant, Emily, has caught my eye quite a few times these past few days. The plan in which I get another girl has opened a new light on a new girl. We have a long standing, humour based chemistry behind us and I must admit she is very attractive. My eyes are somehow always magnetised to her buttocks. I am yet again hit with a dilemma. There is this other girl. Her name is Hope, she is pretty new to me and from what I have observed she is a very friendly character of which I am quite fond of. The only distinctive issue is she's my pot dealers sister. Risky, I know. I am have been in her presence 3 times in total and I seem to be getting along with her quite well.

Maybe these two wonderful girls are a message sent from an unfounded force proving to me that there are more than one girl once you start to open your eyes more.

No comments:

Post a Comment